Refund and Cancellation:
Since this is a non-commercial transaction refund and Cancellation is not applicable
Relationship between website and legal name:
www.millioncells.in is a fundraising project of Jeevan Blood Bank and Research Centre, a not for profit established in 1995 as a registered Public Charitable Trust in Chennai, India. Jeevan, through the funds raised will enable quick and affordable access to matching stem cells from donated cord blood or bone marrow donors to patients with blood cancers, Thalassemia or other blood disorders
Customer Registration process:
The users of millioncells.in is understood to have read the contents and make donation to support the causes of Jeevan blood bank and research centre voluntarily.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The type of computer you're using.
- The type of computer you're using.
- The type of web browser you're using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on).
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers through our banking gateway).
- Opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features.
- Tailor our site to your interest.
- To get in touch with you when necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- Send you information materials for your benefit.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and suitable service.
- Recognize your access privileges to our Web sites.
- Track your entries in some of our informative communications.
- Make sure that you don't see the same news item repeatedly.
- Help diagnose problems with our server.
- Administer our Web sites.
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our site.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
Measures to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration:
We have put in place necessary Physical, Electronic And Managerial Procedures Under Our Control to protect your information against The Loss, Misuse And Alteration. Only authorized users are allowed to Our Servers and your Information Is Shared With Respective Personnel On Need To Know Basis To Complete The Transaction And To Provide The Services Requested By You.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any general purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes. Although We Are Putting In Place All Measures To Safeguard The Confidentiality Of Your Personally Identifiable Information, You Agree That We Will Have No Liability For Disclosure Of Your Information Due To Errors In Transmission Or Unauthorized Acts Of Third Parties.
We Reserve The Right To Change Or Update This Policy At Any Time without prior notice
We Request You To Offer Your Comments And Suggestions through The Feedback Form Available Online.